New Policy & Procedure
Dr. White has diligently adjusted our protocols as well as advising on multiple boards throughout this process. We feel very confident that we not only have met the CDC requirements but have gone beyond to provide an extremely safe environment for our patients and staff. We want to provide some information on what you can expect in the coming months as we start to bring back routine care.
Scheduling and Appointments
If you have an appointment scheduled between today and June 15th, we have canceled it and added you to our waiting list. Please continue to contact us for any urgent needs.
We are resuming limited routine care starting Tuesday, May 26th. We have a waitlist for everyone who has been canceled or has requested an appointment during the shut-down. We are working on that list and will contact you as soon as possible.
What to Expect When You Schedule with Us
We will continue to run a no-contact clinic when at all possible and practice diligent social distancing throughout our encounter.
Prior to your appointment, we will:
- Confirm insurance and get a copy of your insurance card via text or email
- Go through a COVID Screening questionnaire
- Go through your medical history, main complaints, and what your needs
- Email you a required office policy and COVID Waiver that must be signed
- Go over an estimate of charges for your service
electronically prior to your visit
When you arrive for your appointment we will:
- Confirm that you have a face mask or covering in place
- Unlock our door and let you in
- Give you hand sanitizer (gloves are not allowed in our clinic and should be
removed prior to your visit. We require sanitization on arrival and exit.)
- Conduct no touch temperature check
- Take you directly to pretest and complete all scans and imaging including